Hours of Operations
Want to see what time mini golf opens? How about when you can do a little shopping at the Ranger Station? View all of our hours for our attractions and facilities below! All hours & activities are subject to change.
See hours on our Hours of Operations page.
View TV Guide here.
Check out all the exciting events we have planned during your stay here or download the Jellystone Park™ app!
Stop by the Tiki Snack Bar for lunch or dinner, or enjoy a yummy treat at the Bear Outpost! Enjoy a variety of menu items like burgers, salads, fries, chicken tenders, and more at the Tiki Snack Bar, and delicious frozen treats like ice cream at the Bear Outpost! View the menu here.
View map here.
Need a little help with your amenity? Here are some instructions! If you need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call or stop by the Registration Station!
Make sure the brake is locked before putting the key in. Put the key in the ignition and turn the key to the right until it is in the on position. Note: you will not hear the golf cart engine come on, most golf carts are quiet. Put the golf cart in the forward “F” position. The reverse “R” position is to go backwards and this will make a loud beeping noise. Slowly press down on the gas. It is important to press the gas slowly because golf carts start out at their full acceleration. After slowly pressing on the gas you will hear the break release and then you can gradually increase your speed. Drive with caution and remember that our max speed is 5MPH. To stop the golf cart, gradually press down on the brake until you hear it lock in place. It is critical that the brake is locked in place otherwise the golf cart will not remain parked. Take the key out when you are not operating the golf cart.
Turn unit on Slide front cover down Press mode until you see the snow flake (2nd from the top) Use up and down arrows to adjust temperature.
Turn unit on Slide front cover down Press mode until you see the sun (4th from the top – below water droplet) Use up and down arrows to adjust temperature. *If you have more than one unit in your cabin, BOTH must be on the same mode and same temperature to work properly. Fan button under cover will adjust fan speed and direction of air.
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by Reservations. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (845) 255-5193
Park After Hours/Emergency Line:(845) 255-5193 ex. 3
Local Health Care Providers:
Crystal Run Urgent Care
1200 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550 (32 mins.)
45 Reade Pl, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (32 mins.)
Gardiner Animal Hospital
177 Main St, Gardiner, NY 12525 (5 mins.)
Animal Emergency Clinic
84 Patrick Ln #8, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 (38 mins.)
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
• Quiet hours: Daily: 10pm – 8am
• Campsite check-in/check-out times are 3pm/1pm
• Cabin check-in/check-out times are 4pm/11am• While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles. Wristbands must be worn during your stay. Max 10 people per site.
• Day Camp Passes are currently available for peak season. Learn more here.
• Firewood, propane, and ice are available at the Ranger Station.
• Place your bagged trash and recycling by the roadside between 8am and dusk and our Rangers will pick it up for you.
• At the end of your stay our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed. When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. You will be charge $25 if the fire ring is moved.
• The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. We ask that you do not take the furniture outdoors—this includes moving the wood rocking chairs from the deck or porch.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking in all cabins. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in a cabin.
• Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Registration Station
• We welcome furry friends in the cabins that have been designated “pet-friendly.” For the health of other guests, we prohibit pets in all other cabins. Guests may be charged an extensive cleaning fee if it is discovered a pet has been in a cabin that is not furry friend approved.
• View our Rules & Policies page.